Friday, May 23, 2008

Chocolate Chip Cookies that warm the heart


It's been a long long time since I've made these but I still remember the warm fuzzy feeling I got after eating one of these out of the oven. Having been the first chocolate chip cookie recipe that I'd sampled I swore then and there that it will be the last. Crisp around the edges, soft and chewy in the centre, I had to practically chain my hands to keep myself from going back for more. I ate so much I could feel my hips expanding in a "Nutty Professor" kind of way. Nonetheless they were calories well spent. I'm gonna dig deep into the coffers to find this recipe cause I am really starting to crave these. Hopefully I'll be able to post the recipe so that you too can experience them (not for the faint hearted).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you find the recipe